How Did I Miss This? Ni no Kuni: Dominion of the Dark Djinn

How Did I Miss This? Ni no Kuni: Dominion of the Dark Djinn 
How come no one told me Studio Ghibli  worked together to make a video game? Studio Ghibli is one of the best movie maker studios of all time, making the imitative My Neighbor: Totoro, Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away, Nassika and the Valley of the Wild and more! So how did this go past my radar? It is on the ds and the ps3 and now I know what I want to be ported to Switch! Check out the trailer below!

Do you want this game ported to Switch? Let us know in the comments. Also, don't forget to subscribe to NintendosView so you never miss an article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon to be President Shuntaro Furukawa Wants one Big Blockbuster

Rumor: Could Smash 5 have these Characters?

Nintendo Applied for N64 Tradmark. Signs for a N64 Classic?