Top 10 Nintendo Christmas Songs

Top 10 Nintendo Christmas Songs
Welcome everyone! Today, to get into the spirit of Christmas, we're going to be taking a look at the top 10 Nintendo Winter/Christmas/holiday/whatever you want to call it, songs! Now, Let's get into it!







10. Sherbet Land (Mario Kart Double Dash)
This one brings back memories for me! This song fits both the stage, and the holidays quite well! Imagine sledding down a snowy hill with this song playing! 






9. Frosty Weel (Kirby's Epic Yarn)
This one reminds me of the beauty of Winter and Christmas. Ah, isn't it great? This could also put you to sleep while waiting for Santa!






8. Winter Theme (Harvest Moon: Back to Nature)
Another peaceful sounding winter song. It makes me think of looking at the beautiful world covered in snow.



7. Anouki Village (Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks) 
I was going between this and the snow village theme in Mario Odyssey, but I went with this one because it sounds a little more Christmas-y!






6. Snowball Park (Super Mario 3D World)
Ah, a more upbeat winter song! This one could be opening presents, playing in the snow, or just enjoying the happy, festive time of the year!




5. Snowmads Theme (Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze) 
While this ones not the most Christmas-y, it was so Epic and cool I just had to put it into here! Plus it does have a winter feel to it, but I imagine some Epic Christmas adventure for this song!






4. Snowman (Earthbound)
This one gives is a happy feeling, peaceful and yet somehow a little ominous too, but that could just be me. In any case, it's one great winter song!




3. Snowy Fields (Kirby's Epic Yarn)
I know I've already done Kirby's epic yarn, but this one feels so Christmas-y I can't help it! Just listen to it!




2. Whiters White (Earthbound) 
When I first turned this one, I thought it was the Lavender Town theme, but then realized that it had a much less creepy feel to it! And it's a winter song, and this one does feel happy, but also a tad off.






1.Snow Peak (Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
This one could be interpreted in three ways. 1. It's a sad song that feels both empty and alone, or 2. a beautiful snowy landscape that fills you with awe. Or 3, both! I really like this song!





And there you have it! Did we miss any? Do you agree with our picks? Let us know in the comments below. Also, don't forget to like, share and subscribe to GamingTelescope. Thanks for taking a look!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon to be President Shuntaro Furukawa Wants one Big Blockbuster

Rumor: Could Smash 5 have these Characters?

Nintendo Applied for N64 Tradmark. Signs for a N64 Classic?