Give your opinion: should they make a lengend of Zelda movie?

      I have decided to start a new series of posts in which either me or programmer 3000 will come up with a question and you can put your opinion about the subject.
      The question of this post is whether or not they should make a lengend of Zelda movie?

My opinion

     Yes, I will be putting my opinion on the questions I do.
     Anyway, This is a difficult question because other than just thinking about if they should do it, you have to think about which game it should be about, but we'll probably do a separate question for that.
     For me personally I think they should do a movie for MM, but that may just be me.
     Over all I think they could do a Zelda movie. As long as it wasn't another "Well exuuuuse me princess."
     Comment below on your opinion on this matter. Also don't forget to subscribe to Nintendo's view so you won't miss a post.

Comments

  1. I think they should and really hope that they do make a Zelda movie. Just as long as they do it right. Which, Nintendo is more protective now so I believe they would. Please do it Nintendo!


    Also, you can see some of my ideas and thoughts about this here.

    https://nintendosview.blogspot.com/2018/04/what-if-there-was-zelda-movie.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soon to be President Shuntaro Furukawa Wants one Big Blockbuster

Rumor: Could Smash 5 have these Characters?

Nintendo Applied for N64 Tradmark. Signs for a N64 Classic?