First Impressions on Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

First Impressions on Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
As I'm sure most of you know, a Captain Toad demo is out now on the eshop and I got to play it. Little did you know is that it was my first time playing the game. So what did I think of the game so far? We'll, let's find out!
        But before we do, please consider liking, sharing and subscribing to NintendosView. Now lets go!



Graphics
As for graphics this game looks amazing! It also makes the game even more charming and I didn't notice anything I didn't like. Can't say too much since I only got to play three levels!




Gameplay
It is vary much a cute puzzler with a bunch of collectables! The twist of not being able to jump also changes the way you think and makes it a much more unique experience. For example, You never notice how scary shy guys are until you can't jump!
        The only negative I could find was that toad was a bit too slow for me but I might get used to it after playing for a while.



Controls
I played in both handheld and docked to give you a full sense. As for handheld, it was I assume a lot like how it was on the Wiiu, touch controls and all! The only problem I had was trying to throw something at a baddie while freezing it.
         In docked it brought me flashbacks of the Wii days! You use the right Joy-con to point and the left to move and what not. But again, it wasn't without its flaws. My Wi- I mean pointing joy-con was for some reason off for most of my playthrough, so it was a bit too much to the right or left, not quite as perfect as the Wii days. But maybe that's just me setting it up wrong.



Music
The music complements the graphics perfectly! Its fun and charming tunes that will make even the most tough of players smile. Also, I love the toad sound effects, it all adds to the cuteness of this game. I especially love how when a baddie is chasing toad he calls for help!  So yeah, from what I've heard the music's great!


So overall a vary fun, colorful puzzle game that keep making me come back for more! I want to get more coins and find every secret and that's from playing only three levels! So far I am vary impressed and tempted to pick this one up when it comes out.
         But what do you think of this game so far? And as for you fokes who have already played it, do you think the switch and 3ds versions are worth a it? Let us know in the comments below.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon to be President Shuntaro Furukawa Wants one Big Blockbuster

Rumor: Could Smash 5 have these Characters?

Nintendo Applied for N64 Tradmark. Signs for a N64 Classic?