What New Titles Could We See This E3?

What New Titles Could We See This Nintendo Direct?
It has been confirmed that a Nintendo Direct is coming tomorrow and will be around 35 minutes. Now, the question is... what new games will we see? Now, I am not going to include ports or remasters in this list. It also doesn't include games that we already know about like Yoshi. But before we start, please consider liking, sharing and subscribing to GamingTelescope. Now, let's take a look!





Wave Race
Could we see a wave race on switch?  We could... but I'm not sure how likely it is. It wouldn't be as big a deal as say, bringing back F-Zero, but it still would have a lot of fokes excited.




Luigi's Mansion 3?
My guess is that if there is a new Luigi's Mansion coming, they would save it for E3. But do I think it will be at this direct, probably not. But if it was... I know what game I would get next!




Animal Crossing
I could see this one happening. I see Animal Crossing as more of a  Spring title so they could announce it now, and it could come out early spring 2019. I could see that happening!




Pikmin 4
We keep hearing over and over again that Pikmin 4 is coming, is it the time to announce it? I'm torn here. On the one hand, it would be announced early enough to make lots of people excited but on the other hand, there are more directs coming and it could be announced at any or none of those. So, Pikmin 4 is up in the air.




A 2D Zelda Spin-off for 3ds?
It has been confirmed that there will be 3ds games at this Nintendo direct. I don't expect them to be vary big, however. The 3ds is hard to predict nowadays but the only game I can  think of besides ports is a small Zelda game. But that even seems a bit big for new 3ds games! I honestly have no idea for the 3ds!





A Mario RPG
This ones not vary likely since a Mario and Luigi game is coming to the 3ds in 2019 but what about a good Mario RPG?  It could be a new Mario and Luigi or an actually good Paper Mario game that goes back to its roots. Perhaps a bit big for a direct but you never know!




Now, I imagine most of the direct will be already announced games, dlc and ports but there may be a new game or two as well! What do you think will be announced at this direct? Let us know in the comments. Thanks for taking a look with us!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon to be President Shuntaro Furukawa Wants one Big Blockbuster

Rumor: Could Smash 5 have these Characters?

Nintendo Applied for N64 Tradmark. Signs for a N64 Classic?