Should I Be Worried About Luigi's Mansion 3?

Should I Be Worried About Luigi's Mansion 3?
Now, last Nintendo direct when Luigi's mansion 3 was announced, I gasped, putting a hand over my month just like Luigi. But unlike Luigi, it wasn't out of fear. The original Luigi's Mansion is one of my favorite games of all time so I was SUPER excited. And while I still am, the other part of me is worried. Here's why.





Hints For It Being Bad (For Me)
Now, I didn't really like dark moon. And I must say, this looks a lot like dark moon. The ghosts, the camera, the graphics, the ghost dog. It looks a lot like it.





Hints For It Possibly Being Good
Now I think there's one main thing going for it. Its in one place. The main thing that ruined dark moon for me was there being multiple mansions and it being mission based. In the first one, you get to explore one spooky mansion, finding secrets and solving puzzles along the way. 
      So it could be a combo of the first and second one and I'd probably be good with that. New dark moon like mechanics like the plunger combined with the awesomeness of the original could be great. And we've only seen like 30 seconds so I can't judge it too harshly!



And there you have it. What do you think of Luigi's mansion 3 so far? Let us know in the comments below. Also, don't forget to like, share and subscribe to GamingTelescope. Thanks for reading!

        


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon to be President Shuntaro Furukawa Wants one Big Blockbuster

Rumor: Could Smash 5 have these Characters?

Nintendo Applied for N64 Tradmark. Signs for a N64 Classic?