My Thoughts On The Nintendo Direct


My Thoughts On The Nintendo Direct
Welcome! Today I will be covering all my thoughts on the Nintendo direct. What I liked, what I thought was cool, what I noticed and what I didn't like. But before we start, please consider liking, sharing and subscribing to GamingTelescope. Now, let's take a look!





Luigi's Mansion 3!!!
Now, I have vary mixed feelings on this one. One the one hand, I'm a huge Luigi's Mansion fan! But on the other, this looks a lot like Dark Moon, which I'm not a fan of. The animation, the gameplay, the ghosts all look vary similar. At first I thought it was dark moon HD! That is, until I noticed the new poltergust! And he can shoot out a plunger... just like in the reveal trailer! It also looks like its just in one skyscraper so I am vary excited about that! I'll just have to wait and see if I'll pick this one up. But if its even half as good as the original... I most certainly will! Luigi's Mansion 3 is coming in 2019. This is the one I'm the most excited about!





What Do Ya Know... The Rumors Were Right!
New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe was announced and I wasn't particularly surprised. However, I was surprised that Toadette is playable and can turn into Peachette? Since when could she do that? That was kinda bizarre! I don't have too much to say on this on. Its coming January 11, 2019.




Town (Working Title) Made by... GameFreak???
No one could have predicted this! GameFreak is making a new RPG where you defend a town from monsters! It looks really cool! I love the artsyle and yeah, I'm looking forward to this one! This one is coming in 2019 as well.




Yoshi's Crafted World
First off, this game looks a lot more creative, colorful and fun then at E3 2017, it also looks like some of the mechanics have changed. Like two player co-up has changed and flipping the stage works a bit different. I like how it looks and am excited to learn more. Yoshi's Crafted World comes in Spring 2019.





Lots of Final Fantasy!
Holy Cow, That's a lot of Final Fantasy games! And I'm excited! I've never played one before and it sounds like this is as good a time as any! Looks like there coming in 2019 and beyond, except for Final Fantasy 15 pocket edition.







Starlink… Wait, is that Wolf?!?
So this is a cool trailer! I love how the star fox team looks so cool and the missions look awesome! And the wolf reveal was great! I hadn't realized he'd be in it. I thought he was the excise for Fox and crew to be here. Nope!




Beat em' Up Bundle
I don't know about you guys but I think this looks great! 7 arcade beat em' up games up to four players both online and local! Sign me up!




Animal Crossing And Isabell in Smash
First off, this was some searious Animal Crossing fan service! I personally found it the most boring reveal trailer so far but hey. Isabell is cool and all, but I don't care about animal crossing that much, but am vary excited for those who are!

        And I thought the hints to Animal Crossing on Switch were great with Tom Nook! And I'm sure people were screaming with joy when the logo showed up and its coming in 2019!




So yeah, a vary good direct. Luigi's Mansion is particular has me pumped! But what about you? What did you think of the direct and which announcement was your favorite? Let us know in the comments. Thanks for taking a look!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon to be President Shuntaro Furukawa Wants one Big Blockbuster

Rumor: Could Smash 5 have these Characters?

Nintendo Applied for N64 Tradmark. Signs for a N64 Classic?