Google Translate Killing Jump Up Superstar

Google Translate Killing Jump Up Superstar
Welcome to another google translate chaos! Today google translate will ruin Jump up Superstar! But before we start, please consider liking, sharing and subscribing to GamingTelescope. Now let's check this out!




Jump Up Superstar!
Here are the real lyrics,

Here we go, off the rails
Don't you know it's time to raise our sails
It's freedom like you never knew
Don't need bags, or a pass
Say the word I'll be there in a flash
You could say my hat is off to you
Oh we can zoom
All the way to the moon
From this great wide wacky world
Jump with me, grab coins with me
Oh yeah!
It's time to jump up in the air (Jump up in the air)
Jump up, don't be scared (Jump up, don't be scared)
Jump up and your cares will soar away
And if the dark clouds start to swirl (Dark clouds start to swirl)
Don't fear, don't shed a tear, 'cause
I'll be your 1UP girl
So let's all jump up super high (Jump up super high)
High up in the sky (High up in the sky)
There's no power-up like dancing
You know that you're my superstar (You're my superstar)
No one else can take me this far
I'm flipping the switch
Get ready for this
Oh, let's do the odyssey
Odyssey, ya see! (x7)
Odyssey, odyssey!
Spin the wheel, take a chance
Every journey starts a new romance
A new world's calling out to you
Take a turn, off the path
Find a new addition to the cast
You know that any captain needs a crew
Take it in stride
As you move side to side
They're just different points of view
Jump with me, grab coins with me
Oh yeah!
Come on and jump up in the air (Jump up in the air)
Jump without a care (Jump without a care)
Jump up 'cause you know that I'll be there
And if you find you're short on joy (Find you're short on joy)
Don't fret, just don't forget that
You're still our 1UP boy
So go on straighten up your cap (Straighten up your cap)
Let your toes begin to tap (Toes begin to tap)
This rhythm is a power 'shroom
Don't forget you're the superstar (You're the superstar)
No one else can make it this far
Put a comb through that 'stache
Now you've got panache
Oh, let's do the odyssey
It's time to jump up in the air (Jump up in the air)
Jump up, don't be scared (Jump up, don't be scared)
Jump up and your cares will soar away
And if the dark clouds start to swirl (Dark clouds start to swirl)
Don't fear, don't shed a tear, 'cause
I'll be your 1UP girl
Now listen all you boys and girls (All you boys and girls)
All around the world (All around the world)
Don't be afraid to get up and move
You know that we're all superstars (We're all superstars)
We're the ones who made it this far
Put a smile on that face
There's no time to waste
So, let's do the odyssey 


And here comes the google translate version 1!


Be. The railroad.
You don't know when I can lift the candles.
It's free you don't know your passport or need a guide
Speaking of words, once
Tell me what my hat is.
To the Moon
This big crazy world
Come with me, take some money with me.
Yes, all right!
Now it's time to skip the air
Alma, don't worry (Neidia, don't be afraid)
Horse racing and worries are gone
And when Dark cloud spirals begins (dark cloud begins to sow)
Because he wasn't afraid of tears.
I'll have Mikrodagla (all your daughters 1UP super jump so big)
High Sky
No energy dances.
I know Superstar (you're my superstar)
No one can come with me.
I turned the key
About Smart, I

As for where the rest of the song went... no idea. But whatever, here comes version 2!

Let's go. Down from your rail.
You don't know when to lift our sails
It's free that you don't know your passport or need a pouch
Speaking of words, I lasted until fast
Can you tell me my hat, oh, we can give you
On the Moon
This great crazy world
Hop with me, have a small coin with me
Yes that's right!
Now it's time to jump in the air
Hoppa, do not fret (jump, don't be afraid)
Jumps and concerns gone away
And when the dark Cloud begins to spin (a dark cloud begins to spin)
Because fear did not cast any tears,
I'm going to be super high (jump to all your daughters 1UP so jump Super)
Sky high
There is no power dance.
You know I'm a superstar (you're my superstar)
No one can come with me
I turned the switch
Oh smart, I've been




Well fokes… that certainly was interesting! As a bonus, let's take a quote from cappy and put it on its head! So here's the quote,


"We've come a long way, you and me... We've seen a bunch of different kingdoms... I mean, sure, we got shot down and stuff along the way... But think of all those hats! This trip really was amazing. Thank you, Mario. It's been an honor walking a mile on your head."

Here comes Google Translate! version 1

We've come a long way with you. We have seen a lot of people from different countries. I say that so we go and sell oleate/Road. But I think all the shoes.  "This trip was very amazing and festive affection, thanks Mario. He's going to take a mile to the end of the animal hospital.

Version 2!

We've come a long way. We have seen many people from different countries. I say go and sell the oleic acid on the way.    But I think all of the shoes.   "This trip is very nice thanks and to celebrate the dedication of Mario. He is going to want to the edge of the animal hospital.



And there you have it! So what did you think of all these wacky translations? Let us know in the comments. Thanks for looking through GamingTelescope!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon to be President Shuntaro Furukawa Wants one Big Blockbuster

Rumor: Could Smash 5 have these Characters?

Nintendo Applied for N64 Tradmark. Signs for a N64 Classic?