Bring out the popcorn guys, because SEGA has released another Sonic Mania short, this time a Holiday special! What do you think of this short? Let us know in the comments below. Also, don't forget to like, share and subscribe to GamingTelescope Thanks for taking a look!
What new Female Character Should be in Smash 5? Alright boys and girls its time for another poll. Since there are so few Female characters in Smash (But it has gotten better since melee!) I thought "I bet the'll add at least one other girl beside Inkling girl. So lets think of some that should be in Smash. There could be, Midna, Breath of the Wild Zelda, Paline, Ribbon girl, Pyra (Xblade Chronicles 2), Dixi Kong and more. Who would you like to see?
Check out U.S V.s Canada Inkling Open 2018 Finals The finals for the Splatoon 2 U.S./Canada Inkling Open 2018 happened recently featuring action-packed matches between teams of players in Ranked Battle modes. If you missed it, here it is right down below. And there you have it. Are you excited for the battles of E3? Let us know in the comments. Also, don't forget to Subscribe to NintendosView so you never miss an article.
Will Pikmin 4 be at E3? Alright so with E3 just a few months away I just can't help myself but do predictions! So I decided why not do it for one of my favorite franchises... Pikmin! So that's what I'm going to do here today! Get ready, because were going to try to figure out if Pikmin 4 will be at E3 and if it is, what it will be like! Lets go! Proof of Pikmin 4 Alright, so here comes why I think it will be at E3. Back when Pikmin 3 was new, Nintendo announced that a new pikmin game was in development. Later they said it was really close to completion. Then hey Pikmin was released on the 3ds last year, shigeru miyamoto comfermed that Hey Pikmin was not the Pikmin he was talking about. So, if it was being worked on in 2015, and it was close to being complete, I think everything points to Pikmin 4 at E3. What Would it be Like? I imagine it would be a lot like the other Pikmin. Exploring, collecting, fighting, puzzles, you know, the usual. There is one ...
Comments
Post a Comment