Why did they save Yoshi for E3?

Why did they save Yoshi for E3? 
I know this is kinda out there but I'm really wondering where Yoshi went. It would have made since for Yoshi to show up in the January or March Nintendo direct but we havn't heard anything from this game since E3. I can't help but wonder why. So that's what I'm going to do today, but before we start don't forget to subscribe so that you know whenever a new articles out and whithout further adu, lets get to the bottom of this!


To fill a shortage
If the case is to fill in between some big games it doesn't really seem to be the case. Why I think this is the all the way till E3 its been Kirby, Mario Tennis and ports, which isn't a bad thing but some people have been getting tired of it. But if its inbetween say, Smash and Fire emblem, they may need a break from all that more hardcore games and need to play a simpler and yet just as fun and creative, game, than I could see this happen.

Appeal to the casual audience
I think this one is both likely, and goes hand and hand with the last one.  Its a cute, family friendly, co-up  easy but fun  experience for family, and friends can play and work together. And it can appeal to the casual audience in between more hardcore games.

Something that we don't know?
There could be this really cool thing that there hideing in this game, like they did with Super Mario Odyssey, but I don't find this likely since the main meckanic seems to be flipping the stage, which is quite cool. Also, I know this is random but anyone else feel like the witch turned everybody but Yoshi into cardboard? I'm just throwing that out there.

And that's it! Guess we'll have to wait and  see this E3! What do you guys think about this game? Tell us in the comments below! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon to be President Shuntaro Furukawa Wants one Big Blockbuster

Rumor: Could Smash 5 have these Characters?

Nintendo Applied for N64 Tradmark. Signs for a N64 Classic?