Will Pikmin 4 be at E3?

Will Pikmin 4 be at E3?
Alright so with E3 just a few months away I just can't help myself but do predictions! So I decided why not do it for one of my favorite franchises... Pikmin! So that's what I'm  going to do here today! Get ready, because were going to try to figure out if Pikmin 4 will be at E3 and if it is, what it will be like! Lets go!

Proof of Pikmin 4
Alright, so here comes why I think it will be at E3.  Back when Pikmin 3 was new, Nintendo announced that a new pikmin game was in development. Later they said it was really close to completion. Then hey Pikmin was released on the 3ds last year, shigeru miyamoto comfermed that Hey Pikmin was not the Pikmin he was talking about. So, if it was being worked on in 2015, and it was close to being complete, I think everything points to Pikmin 4 at E3.

What Would it be Like?
I imagine it would be a lot like the other Pikmin. Exploring, collecting, fighting, puzzles, you know, the usual. There is one thought I did have though. You know how Mario and Zelda have been more open world lately? What if the did that with Pikmin 4?  That would be awesome! It aslo fits Nintendo's trend so I think its even likely! I aslo think it will look a lot like Pikmin 3, I mean, just look at it! Looks as good as a Switch game to me!

So there you have it. That is my predictions, what are yours? Tells us in the comments. Also, please subscribe so you never miss an article.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon to be President Shuntaro Furukawa Wants one Big Blockbuster

Rumor: Could Smash 5 have these Characters?

Nintendo Applied for N64 Tradmark. Signs for a N64 Classic?